4.04.2009

two more nightime videos

UFO Casebook has another video, this one dating from January, in which 2 valley girls hilariously describe while videoing their encounter with a glowing nighttime disk.
Just because I speak valley girl better than Ukrainian (yes, they speak Russian, I know, I just think Ukrainian is funnier-sounding) It's easier for me to make a judgement as to the authenticity of the voices behind the video, so I think this is probably authentic, although what they're actually videoing is open to question. Perhaps some detailed analysis of the video might produce something, but alas, I have no video analysis lab....

There's also this one, which except for the eyewitness account that it "rapidly ascended into the sky", looks like what I'd imagine one of those chinese lantern things to look like. The light is clearly at the bottom, illuminating a structure around it. That seems like lantern to me. Of course I did not interview the witnesses...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for helping find out the truth!