5.23.2009

UFO crash in Japan?

There's been some flutter on the web lately about a possible UFO crash -- and debris retrieval -- in Japan on 7/16/08.
I've been trying to find more info on this before posting, but there doesn't seem to be much. Nothing, actually! But it's so intriguing I thought I'd post it anyway.
Although in searching for corroboration, I did find this little gem -- a historical document in Japan that appears to be the story of a UFO crash in 19th century feudal Japan! Very interesting. I love the historical stuff, because that basically puts the kibosh on the skeptics who say it's all due to people being influenced by the media. Sadly, i can't seem to find the translated article that the pinktentacle post refers to @ the bottom....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for helping find out the truth!